6 Ways to Save Money on Insurance for Teen Drivers
According to a recent article in NU Property Casualty 360, they reviewed the six ways to save money on insurance for teens.
Our favorite line is – “teenagers – those kids in adult bodies”. How true!
Take a look at what they found:
- Good student discount – for students who do well in school.
- Away home discount – college students who move away from home, can sometimes qualify for car insurance discounts.
- Safe driving programs – driver’s ed is a must for young drivers, and upon proof, they can qualify for a discount.
- Using a monitoring app or device – teens can qualify for discounts sharing their driving telematics with carriers.
- Multi-car discounts – adding a vehicle to a household auto policy can provide discounts for multiple vehicles by some carriers.
- Ask for other options – each carrier offers different discounts.
We will be glad to review your options when insuring a teen driver. Give us a call.
Source: Property/Casualty 360